JewelBox Ultra Compact Microfocus X-ray Technology
Real-time X-ray Inspection System         CLICK HERE to see our product video
Our smallest Jewelbox micro focus x-ray system with dimensions of just 22”W x 26”L, small enough to fit on a standard desk, or small lab. Ideal for laboratory and failure analysis applications.
The JewelBox Ultra Compact includes:
|• Magnification from 7X to 2000X||• Port openings for longer devices|
|• 10-micron MicroTech™ x-ray source||• 360 degree rotation and 45 degree tilt|
|• 5 axis manipulator||• Resolution of 100 line pairs/mm|
JewelBox Ultra Compact System
Glenbrook's unique x-ray camera technology captures x-ray images with relatively low kV x-ray emission. The ability to manipulate the subject with the five-axis positioner and simultaneously view it from any angle allows the operator to produce accurate images quickly during failure analysis.
This unit has the ability to have an internal computer and flip up monitor with wireless mouse and keyboard. This all in one feature makes it great for desktop applications in which space is a concern without sacrificing performance. Wifi, bluetooth and dual display enable.
All Jewel Box inspection systems include one of the GTI Series of Image Processing Software Packages. We can suggest which software packages best fits your application.
- • Operating voltage: 120V/60hz or 220V/50hz
• Anode Voltage: 0 to 80 kV (Adjustable)
• Anode Current: Up to 200 micro-amps (Adjustable)
• Field of View: 25 millimeters
• Resolution: 10 microns (depending on magnification)
• Magnification: 7 to 500 X (variable)
• Focal sopt size: 10 micron
• Nominal Exterior Dimensions: 22”W x 26”D x 27¼”H
• Manipulator: five-axis joystick positioner
• X/Y Object Travel Distance: 5” x 9"
• Laser Locator for precise location
• Image Processor: GTI-2000 Image Processor with variable frame averaging, contrast adjustment, measurement capability, image save in tiff, jpg or avi video formats.
• CE Approved