JewelBox Ultra Compact
Microfocus X-ray Technology
Real-time X-ray Inspection System
Glenbrook Technologies redefines X-ray Inspection with our smallest JewelBox Micro focus x-ray system yet. With dimensions of just 22”W x 26”L, it’s small enough to fit on a standard desk, in an office or small lab. But it’s big in capabilities with >500x magnification ,5 axis manipulator and advanced image processing.
The JewelBox Ultra Compact delivers superior image quality with excellent resolution and sensitivity for laboratory and failure analysis applications. The system's high-resolution x-ray camera and 10-micron MicroTech™ x-ray source provide magnification from 7X to 500X, with resolution of 100 line pairs/mm.
Glenbrook's unique x-ray camera technology captures x-ray images with relatively low kV x-ray emission. The ability to manipulate the subject with the five-axis positioner and simultaneously view it from any angle allows the operator to produce accurate images quickly during failure analysis.
This unit has the ability to have an internal computer and flip up monitor with wireless mouse and keyboard. This all in one feature makes it great for desktop applications in which space is a concern without sacrificing performance. Wifi, bluetooth and dual display enable.
JewelBox Ultra Compact System (Note: image previously saved on screen)
All Jewel Box inspection systems include one of the GTI Series of Image Processing Software Packages. We can suggest which software packages best fits your application.
- • Operating voltage: 120V/60hz or 220V/50hz
• Anode Voltage: 0 to 80 kV (Adjustable)
• Anode Current: Up to 200 micro-amps (Adjustable)
• Field of View: 25 millimeters
• Resolution: 10 microns (depending on magnification)
• Magnification: 7 to 500 X (variable)
• Focal sopt size: 10 micron
• Nominal Exterior Dimensions: 22”W x 26”D x 27¼”H
• Manipulator: five-axis joystick positioner
• X/Y Object Travel Distance: 5” x 9"
• Laser Locator for precise location
• Image Processor: GTI-2000 Image Processor with variable frame averaging, contrast adjustment, measurement capability, image save in tiff, jpg or avi video formats.
• CE Approved
JewelBox Ultra Compact in use on a desktop