GTI-5000 Real-Time Image Workstation
Glenbrook's GTI-5000 image processing software includes the advanced auto-BGA analysis software. These tools are incorporated into all new GTI-5000 software and are also available to all previous versions of the GTI-5000 as an upgrade.
The GTI-5000 can automatically set up grids and quickly provide analysis for ball grids arrays, including percent void, roundness size, and bridging.
Click the icon at right to see a preview version of the GTI-5000 in action. The GTI-5000 hardware/software combination is extremely FAST!
The GTI-5000 includes the following features:
- Sharpens live images continuously to increase resolution.
- Reduces noise by real-time frame averaging up to 256 frames.
- Produces ultra-high contrast.
- Reveals image details with filters, zoom and contour relief.
- Subtracts live images to detect small differences.
- Allows you to create and save user-specified image files.
- Annotates with labels, headers, arrows, and time/date stamps.
- Saves up to 10 preset calibrations.
- Reads image intensities of pixels, histograms, and line profiles.
- Easy-to-learn operations with on-screen help.
- Saves images to hard drive with a single click.
- Prints entire screen or image with color graphics.
- Saves measurement data directly to Excel spreadsheets.
- Sends e-mail with the displayed image attached.
- 3-D image rendering...and more.
The 3-D Rendering Tool, using greyscale values as the third dimension, provides graphic images that can be rotated for quick visual interpretation.