For Real-Time X-ray Inspection Systems
A number of image processing software packages are available. Features include frame averaging, measurement, text, label, marking, 3-D rendering, video recording and image storage. Additionally, BGA analysis and void measurement software can be added as well as other options.
BGA “Surface Mount” PCB Analysis
The GTI-5000 Computer Image Processor is designed for the x-ray analysis of surface mount, BGA and PCB components. The software can provide analysis of BGA defects including bridging, voids and missing balls. In addition it can measure drill offset, wire sweep and linear distances. Images can be stored and transmitted as jpg files. Additional features include: frame averaging (for image clarity), manual and automatic contrast adjustment, edge sharpening, colorization and three dimensional syntheses.
The GTI-5000 package includes CPU, Frame Grabber, Software and Color Monitor.
Glenbrook’s GTI-5000 image processing software includes the advanced auto-BGA analysis software. These tools are incorporated into all new GTI-5000 software and are also available to all previous versions of the GTI-5000 as an upgrade.
The GTI-5000 can automatically set up grids and quickly provide analysis for ball grids arrays, including percent void, roundness size, and bridging.
Click the icon at right to see a preview version of the GTI-5000 in action. The GTI-5000 hardware/software combination is extremely FAST!
The GTI-5000 includes the following features:
- Sharpens live images continuously to increase resolution.
- Reduces noise by real-time frame averaging up to 256 frames.
- Produces ultra-high contrast.
- Reveals image details with filters, zoom and contour relief.
- Subtracts live images to detect small differences.
- Allows you to create and save user-specified image files.
- Annotates with labels, headers, arrows, and time/date stamps.
- Saves up to 10 preset calibrations.
- Reads image intensities of pixels, histograms, and line profiles.
- Easy-to-learn operations with on-screen help.
- Saves images to hard drive with a single click.
- Prints entire screen or image with color graphics.
- Saves measurement data directly to Excel spreadsheets.
- Sends e-mail with the displayed image attached.
- 3-D image rendering…and more.
The GTI-3000 Computer Image Processor is designed for PC Board fabrication. The software permits X-Y offset measurements of drilled holes and pads as well as linear distances and hole diameters. Images can be stored and transmitted as jpg files. Additional features include: frame averaging (for image clarity), manual and automatic contrast adjustment.
The GTI-3000 package includes CPU, Frame Grabber, Software and Color Monitor.
The GTI-1000 is a versatile Computer Image Processor for providing image clarity through frame averaging, image save, linear measurement and contrast adjustment.
The GTI-1000 package includes CPU, Frame Grabber, Software and Color Monitor.
Basic B&W Image Processor
The RTVA is a self contained image processor which accepts a standard RS-170 (BNC) video input of a black and white real-time x-ray image and then performs frame averaging (for image clarity), two levels of contrast adjustment and video image freeze.